Due to the reasons of confidentiality the name of the clients or law firms have not been revealed. The description of some of the clients as well as the nature of work undertaken by members of JOTWANI ASSOCIATES is mentioned here under:
- Legal Representation for a 1 billion pounds U.K. company in the area of Information & Database provider for Financial Institution. Jotwani Associates represented this company from its Incorporation in India to dealing with all Corporate & Employment Law Compliances.
- Tax Advisory services for a Australian based Structural-Designer Company particularly dealing with Double Taxation Issues.
- Writing several high technologies patents for a New York based Multinational Company in accordance with USPTO, EPO and PCT guidelines.
- Writing patents for a dot com company based in India to be filed at USPTO and WIPO, Geneva.
- Monthly retainer counsel for past several years for a Sweden based company – having turnover of more than SEK 50 billion.
- Representing a mid-sized law firm having its head office at Seoul, Korea. This firm represents several multinational companies. A huge filer of PCT applications in the area of software, networking, mobile technology; this firm relies on the JOTWANI LAW FIRM for its IP requirements in India.
- Representing a mid-sized firm of Patent Attorney based in Phoenix, Arizona, USA and having its “summer” office in Sweden. This firm has assisted hundreds of clients from individual inventors to large multinational corporations in protecting their intellectual property.
- This firm uses the JOTWANI LAW FIRM in India for patenting in a variety of diverse technologies, in the area of complex manufacturing equipment, Internet innovations, mechanical inventions and consumer goods.
- A very big law firm based in Singapore uses the services of JOTWANI ASSOCIATES to file and register patents in India. This firm is a conglomeration of several law firms in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing.